Who we are and why do we require your information?
MW SalesPlus Ltd provides business consultancy services. The delivery of high-quality services, tailored to meet the needs of all our customers, remains one of MW SalesPlus Ltd core objectives.
In order to provide the most effective and targeted range of services to meet the needs of our clients, we may be required to collect, process and use certain types of information about people and organisations. Depending on the service being sought or provided the information sought may include ‘personal data’ as defined by the Data Protection Acts and by the general data protection Regulation (GDPR).
The purpose and professional basis for processing information
We collect your information for the following purposes and rely on a number of different professional bases to use your personal information.
- a) To enter into and perform a contract with you
When we are engaged to carry out professional services it is necessary to collect personal information from you in order to obtain instructions and to carry out those professional services.
- b) For our legitimate business interests
Where we process your information for our legitimate interests, we ensure that there is a fair balance between our legitimate interest and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
We may use your personal information to manage our everyday business needs including accounting, internal reporting needs, market research, to progress and respond to professional queries, to provide recruitment services to our clients, to ensure appropriate IT security and to prevent fraud, in our legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest is the effective management of our business.
We may use your personal information to update you on professional developments, firm developments or to invite you to events that we feel may interest you in our legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest is to connect with our clients and to update our clients on services which we provide.
MW SalesPlus Ltd collects and processes personal data. MW SalesPlus Ltd commitment is that the personal data you may be required to supply to us is;
- Obtained lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Obtained for only specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for purpose for which it was obtained
- Recorded, stored accurately and securely and where necessary kept up to date
- Kept only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained.
- Kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject
- Processed only in a manner that ensures the appropriate security of the personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address when you submit an enquiry (either through the enquiry form or directly to an individual in MW SalesPlus Ltd).
How long will we hold your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You have several rights under data protection law in relation to how we use your personal information. You have the right free of charge to:
- Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectify any inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- Have your personal data held by us erased.
- Restrict processing of your personal information.
- Object our use of your personal information for our legitimate interests.
- Receive your personal information in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format.
- To have that data transmitted to another data controller.
These rights are in some circumstances limited by data protection legislation. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at our registered office: Smithboro, Co. Monaghan
Eamon McElroy is the Data Protection Officer. He can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
You also have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission or another supervisory authority.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Changes to this Statement