Meet The SalesPlus team
- Our depth and breadth of business experience across a wide range of sectors.
- Our extensive knowledge base, dedication and strategic thinking.
- Our experience and leading-edge thinking in areas such as sales, marketing, finance and Digital PR
- Our total commitment to the highest quality service – which will make a real difference to the growth, cost-effectiveness and efficiency of your business.
- Independent, objective and expert services delivered by highly qualified and personable Business Consultants.
Michael co-founded SalesPlus in 2013. Prior to that Michael was Sales Manager for a number of leading Animal Feed companies, both in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Michael then spent 10 years implementing InterTradeIreland’s mission to grow cross border trade….
Conor undertook his studies in UCD where he received a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering in 2015 and went on to complete a Masters in Engineering with Business in 2017. As part of his Masters degree, Conor worked in CombiLift,
Willie headed up a PLC Food Group subsidiary in Ireland and ran a sizable Global Company in the Middle East. He also led the InterTradeIreland Acumen Programme for 10 years.
Juliana has worked in National & Global telecommunications firms, managing innovative projects and leading her team to successfully implementing a new communications system.
Gaye is celebrating 25 years as a mentor and coach to SMEs – both with government agencies and as part of her own business working with clients in Ireland,
Finola completed a BA in French and German in DCU and worked in Germany for seven years as both a translator and software trainer……..